Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Waiting for January

Baby Steps. I stepped on the scale yesterday and it registered the number I've been waiting for. I tried it 3 times and each time it came back the same. YES! Progress. However, since I weigh myself everyday, and weight just naturally fluctuates, I never accept the verdict until I see it 3 days in a row. Today it was a half pound up. I can live with that.
The reality is, that until the holiday season is past, my kids have come and gone, and I've resumed what could be considered a reasonable diet, exercise, and weight loss regime, I'm not pushing for progress.
For that reason, I won't be posting anything here for the next 2 weeks. I'm allowing myself time off. I'll still watch what I eat most days, and walk as much as the weather permits, but I'd rather enjoy my family than exercise. If I can hold steady for 2 weeks, I'll be happy. Soooo.....
See you in January!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment