Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Off

If Jillian was here she'd say:
Pumpkin cake with Cream Cheese frosting???? REALLY?
If Jillian was with me this weekend she may have thrown herself on the waffle maker to save me.
Hee hee. Well, maybe she wouldn't have, but it would have been funnier than the stare she would have given me as I covered it in butter and maple syrup. You've seen that face on Biggest Loser. It's pretty humbling.

I have almost lost 10 pounds. 9.5 is pretty close! Even though I haven't quite made it I decided I was going to reward myself early. The corvette club I'm a member of had planned a trip to a local restaurant with the absolute BEST Breakast brunch anywhere. I could have done the brunch without the waffle or the pumpkin cake. They had so many scrumptious choices, from Eggs Benedict with turkey and no hollandaise, to shrimp, crabmeat salad, and fruit.

Another week I probably would have skipped the sweets. But I didn't. This day was about fun, friends, and (yummy) food so I treated myself.

I'm almost down 10 pounds!!!! Sorry Jillian. I know what I did, and I'm not sorry. Today I was a good girl. And I will be tomorrow. That's what rewards are for.

10 pounds!!! I can't wait until I hit the next 10! (Maybe by Christmas??)

No comments:

Post a Comment